Often in the daily grind as leaders we get stuck with a limited perspective. It’s important to realize that the view from the top may see a much bigger picture than we can see ourselves. We are thankful to be trained by Laurie Rubidge who can see much more than we can often see. It’s important to humble ourselves and open up to everything she may share!
The View Is Different from The Top by Chad Schapiro
Chad is Co-Founder and Lead Trainer at NLL. He grew up in the Midwest, studied in London and graduated from a Big Ten University with several business degrees. He has been in business over 20 years and has been the CEO of a successful internet company for over 10 years.Chad has been involved with numerous charities and non profits around the globe for over 15 years. He currently resides in San Antonio, TX with his beautiful wife and daughters.
- Accumulative Advantage by Chad Schapi... — Thank you to my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge for changing lives with Marwan Powell last Saturday at our VIP live streaming training! Don’t miss a word she says with our membership packages. This particular video is talking about the accumulative advantage that is gained with sometimes very small areas of productivity that grow in time [...]
- Turn It Into A Game by Chad Schapiro — We often get so emotionally frustrated not going as fast as we want that we end up not putting our best foot forward towards our success. Our impatience with the learning curve gets us more focused on ourself than being a blessing to the others we are serving. We have to take some of the [...]
- Take Your Shot by Chad Schapiro — Personally I love sports and seeing great scoring happen. Some sports like hockey don’t put that many points up per game. The players need to be ready to be on top of their game for when their limited opportunities do come up. That relentlessness is what my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge shows and teaches [...]
- Be Patient with the Small Things by C... — Lots of times leaders get so excited about painting that great vision of the future that we can easily lose focus on the mundane grind of today. The importance of the small things can not be overstated. Being good at the small things, celebrating the small things, helping others with the small things, and [...]
- New Year by Chad Schapiro — It’s the New Year!! I know we are all excited to have the best year we have ever had thus far! In order for it to happen we need to change how we do things. We change how we do things by being teachable and putting the lessons into action! We are blessed with NLL [...]