Often in the daily grind as leaders we get stuck with a limited perspective. It’s important to realize that the view from the top may see a much bigger picture than we can see ourselves. We are thankful to be trained by Laurie Rubidge who can see much more than we can often see. It’s important to humble ourselves and open up to everything she may share!
The View Is Different from The Top by Chad Schapiro
Chad is Co-Founder and Lead Trainer at NLL. He grew up in the Midwest, studied in London and graduated from a Big Ten University with several business degrees. He has been in business over 20 years and has been the CEO of a successful internet company for over 10 years.Chad has been involved with numerous charities and non profits around the globe for over 15 years. He currently resides in San Antonio, TX with his beautiful wife and daughters.
- Clear Expectations by Chad Schapiro — One of the keys in leadership is to set clear expectations for the people we are leading. The more things are spelled out clearly the less headaches in the future. As leaders we need to communicate simply and truthfully about what is required. My partner Laurie Rubidge has accomplished so much in her amazing leadership [...]
- Boring Work by Chad Schapiro — To have the success like my partner Laurie Rubidge has is not over night nor all glitz and glamour. She’s had to work hard over and over countless hours of sometimes boring tedious processes to become the master she’s become. This video talks a little about learning to embrace that on our way to success!! [...]
- Handling Failure by Chad Schapiro — Failure and struggle are unavoidable. In fact by fighting through adversity is how people like my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge became stronger and are now able to help us grow further. She can teach from her true experience of persisting on and finding solutions through the battles. So many of us want things to be [...]
- Keep It Interesting by Chad Schapiro — The grind can easily not be fun at all! To slog through failure after failure on our way to hitting goals that are sometimes so small that they don’t move the needle can be disappointing. We often are quite a ways away from making our dreams come true. My amazing partner Laurie Rubidge knows the [...]
- Dealing With Being Overwhelmed by Cha... — To get the results that my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge has is not easy. That probably does not even need to be said as we know it’s tough to create sales of millions and millions of dollars like she has. The reality of the success of her and people like her is they faced tough [...]