Often in the daily grind as leaders we get stuck with a limited perspective. It’s important to realize that the view from the top may see a much bigger picture than we can see ourselves. We are thankful to be trained by Laurie Rubidge who can see much more than we can often see. It’s important to humble ourselves and open up to everything she may share!
The View Is Different from The Top by Chad Schapiro
- Keep It Interesting by Chad Schapiro — The grind can easily not be fun at all! To slog through failure after failure on our way to hitting goals that are sometimes so small that they don’t move the needle can be disappointing. We often are quite a ways away from making our dreams come true. My amazing partner Laurie Rubidge knows the [...]
- Dealing With Being Overwhelmed by Cha... — To get the results that my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge has is not easy. That probably does not even need to be said as we know it’s tough to create sales of millions and millions of dollars like she has. The reality of the success of her and people like her is they faced tough [...]
- Accumulative Advantage by Chad Schapi... — Thank you to my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge for changing lives with Marwan Powell last Saturday at our VIP live streaming training! Don’t miss a word she says with our membership packages. This particular video is talking about the accumulative advantage that is gained with sometimes very small areas of productivity that grow in time [...]
- Turn It Into A Game by Chad Schapiro — We often get so emotionally frustrated not going as fast as we want that we end up not putting our best foot forward towards our success. Our impatience with the learning curve gets us more focused on ourself than being a blessing to the others we are serving. We have to take some of the [...]
- Take Your Shot by Chad Schapiro — Personally I love sports and seeing great scoring happen. Some sports like hockey don’t put that many points up per game. The players need to be ready to be on top of their game for when their limited opportunities do come up. That relentlessness is what my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge shows and teaches [...]