Often in the daily grind as leaders we get stuck with a limited perspective. It’s important to realize that the view from the top may see a much bigger picture than we can see ourselves. We are thankful to be trained by Laurie Rubidge who can see much more than we can often see. It’s important to humble ourselves and open up to everything she may share!
The View Is Different from The Top by Chad Schapiro
Chad is Co-Founder and Lead Trainer at NLL. He grew up in the Midwest, studied in London and graduated from a Big Ten University with several business degrees. He has been in business over 20 years and has been the CEO of a successful internet company for over 10 years.Chad has been involved with numerous charities and non profits around the globe for over 15 years. He currently resides in San Antonio, TX with his beautiful wife and daughters.
- Tolerating Discomfort by Chad Schapir... — To get ahead we have to increase our productivity. That doesn’t happen as easy as we want it. We have to continually tolerate discomfort as we move forward. My amazing partner Laurie Rubidge has shown over and over that concept in her own life which is why she hits so many levels of success most [...]
- Raise Expectations by Chad Schapiro — One of the many keys to success is to always be pushing ourselves to raise the bar. The people we are leading are not only learning by our example but also basing their expectations on what’s possible by what they see in us. My partner Laurie Rubidge continues to raise her own efforts and [...]
- Clear Expectations by Chad Schapiro — One of the keys in leadership is to set clear expectations for the people we are leading. The more things are spelled out clearly the less headaches in the future. As leaders we need to communicate simply and truthfully about what is required. My partner Laurie Rubidge has accomplished so much in her amazing leadership [...]
- Boring Work by Chad Schapiro — To have the success like my partner Laurie Rubidge has is not over night nor all glitz and glamour. She’s had to work hard over and over countless hours of sometimes boring tedious processes to become the master she’s become. This video talks a little about learning to embrace that on our way to success!! [...]
- Handling Failure by Chad Schapiro — Failure and struggle are unavoidable. In fact by fighting through adversity is how people like my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge became stronger and are now able to help us grow further. She can teach from her true experience of persisting on and finding solutions through the battles. So many of us want things to be [...]