Hey everyone, Laurie Rubidge here, I am excited to talk to you about this subject today…all about learning in life to “reboot” when necessary. But before I do, I want to share with you one of the greatest masters and examples of being able to become better each and everyday is my amazing partner and Co-Founder of NLL, Mr. Chad Schapiro.
This man has done so much in life already but even in his mid 40s works harder to be better in every area of life each day and inspires me as if I am learning for the first time. Please get a chance to listen to this weeks NLL Podcast on becoming the best leader. He is amazing on the program and I know you will thoroughly enjoy and learn like I did. He is just brilliant!
Okay on to our weekly blog post…
We have all heard when our computer is having problems the first suggestion the experts tell us to do is try “rebooting” the computer. Well if it works for our computers perhaps it may work for our lives. When a computer reboots it doesn’t feel guilty, it’s not mad or disappointed or feel like it has not succeeded….it just …..well……reboots. Well maybe it’s time to learn from our computer 😉
Here are some keys to rebooting to move forward to accomplish all the things we are put on this earth to do:
1. Learn from but let go of the past.
2. If we need to forgive ourselves, do it and have peace to move on.
3. Understand our shortcomings so we can avoid making the same mistakes again.
4. Stay positive when we choose to reboot and stay focused on a goal we want to accomplish.
5. Be willing to take risks to accomplish our goals, take massive action and have a expectation of success.
All 5 of these steps have been important steps in my own personal life when things didn’t happen for whatever reason the way I hoped. We all know, that none of us get through life without having certain things not go our way. It truly is a choice on how we handle those things when they happen.
Here’s to all of us having massive success when we chose to reboot and make it happen in life!!
God Bless, Thanks for reading everyone.
Have a great day!
Latest posts by Laurie Rubidge (see all)
- Find a Detour By Laurie Rubidge - April 18, 2017
- We CAN change for the better by Laurie Rubidge - April 4, 2017
- Celebrate the People in Our Lives by Laurie Rubidge - March 15, 2017