To get the results that my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge has is not easy. That probably does not even need to be said as we know it’s tough to create sales of millions and millions of dollars like she has. The reality of the success of her and people like her is they faced tough times and fought through to the other side. Let’s do the same!!
Dealing With Being Overwhelmed by Chad Schapiro
Chad is Co-Founder and Lead Trainer at NLL. He grew up in the Midwest, studied in London and graduated from a Big Ten University with several business degrees. He has been in business over 20 years and has been the CEO of a successful internet company for over 10 years.Chad has been involved with numerous charities and non profits around the globe for over 15 years. He currently resides in San Antonio, TX with his beautiful wife and daughters.
- Investing in Our Future by Laurie Rub... — Great Day Everyone, I thought of the power of investing in our lives and how much it can change our lives for the better….I hope you enjoy this short clip. My business partner Chad Schapiro is ALWAYS setting this example, he invests strongly in everything around him that he is building. He inspires me daily [...]
- Handling Failure by Chad Schapiro — Failure and struggle are unavoidable. In fact by fighting through adversity is how people like my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge became stronger and are now able to help us grow further. She can teach from her true experience of persisting on and finding solutions through the battles. So many of us want things to be [...]
- Increase Our Dedication in….. ... — Hello Everyone, Heading back out on the pier I wanted to hit on the second subject of Dedication. We all know what it means but I ask you to really think about our lives and what we are “dedicated to.” My business partner Chad Schapiro is the epitome of dedication! His level of dedication seems [...]
- Know your destination by Laurie Rubid... — Great day Everyone! When I think of how often we run into people who don’t know exactly where they are heading, I was so encouraged to do this weeks blog. One person who knows EXACTLY where he is heading in every area of life and is SO focused to get there is my amazing partner [...]
- Keep It Interesting by Chad Schapiro — The grind can easily not be fun at all! To slog through failure after failure on our way to hitting goals that are sometimes so small that they don’t move the needle can be disappointing. We often are quite a ways away from making our dreams come true. My amazing partner Laurie Rubidge knows the [...]