It’s the New Year!! I know we are all excited to have the best year we have ever had thus far! In order for it to happen we need to change how we do things. We change how we do things by being teachable and putting the lessons into action! We are blessed with NLL because we have the best coach in my opinion for self development in the world of leadership in Laurie Rubidge. It’s time to not take that for granted but buckle down and commit to being open to the teachings so we can move forward and make this year be all that it can be! I’m ready! Are you?
New Year by Chad Schapiro
Chad is Co-Founder and Lead Trainer at NLL. He grew up in the Midwest, studied in London and graduated from a Big Ten University with several business degrees. He has been in business over 20 years and has been the CEO of a successful internet company for over 10 years.Chad has been involved with numerous charities and non profits around the globe for over 15 years. He currently resides in San Antonio, TX with his beautiful wife and daughters.
- Find a Detour By Laurie Rubidge — Thanks for taking a moment to watch! I love this message…and grateful to share with all of you! A quick note of thanks to my phenomenal partner Chad Schapiro who ALWAYS amazes me when I watch his video blogs! He is such a gift and I learn so much every time he trains! I hope [...]
- Accumulative Advantage by Chad Schapi... — Thank you to my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge for changing lives with Marwan Powell last Saturday at our VIP live streaming training! Don’t miss a word she says with our membership packages. This particular video is talking about the accumulative advantage that is gained with sometimes very small areas of productivity that grow in time [...]
- We CAN change for the better by Lauri... — Hello Everyone, I’m so excited for you to take a few minutes to listen to how powerful we can be for the better in life no matter what our circumstances may be. My partner Chad Schapiro is an example EVERYDAY of this. He is so inspiring. I hope you can join next month when he [...]
- Turn It Into A Game by Chad Schapiro — We often get so emotionally frustrated not going as fast as we want that we end up not putting our best foot forward towards our success. Our impatience with the learning curve gets us more focused on ourself than being a blessing to the others we are serving. We have to take some of the [...]
- Celebrate the People in Our Lives by ... — Hi Everyone, so excited to share this video with you! I am sharing one of the most important things we can do everyday….but before I do, I have to mention the most amazing partner Mr. Chad Schapiro that works so hard for NLL and OurGV day in and day out. I’m so grateful to him [...]