It’s the New Year!! I know we are all excited to have the best year we have ever had thus far! In order for it to happen we need to change how we do things. We change how we do things by being teachable and putting the lessons into action! We are blessed with NLL because we have the best coach in my opinion for self development in the world of leadership in Laurie Rubidge. It’s time to not take that for granted but buckle down and commit to being open to the teachings so we can move forward and make this year be all that it can be! I’m ready! Are you?
New Year by Chad Schapiro
Chad is Co-Founder and Lead Trainer at NLL. He grew up in the Midwest, studied in London and graduated from a Big Ten University with several business degrees. He has been in business over 20 years and has been the CEO of a successful internet company for over 10 years.Chad has been involved with numerous charities and non profits around the globe for over 15 years. He currently resides in San Antonio, TX with his beautiful wife and daughters.
- How Well Do You Multitask? by Chad Sc... — In this video Chad Schapiro discusses how many of us think we are great “multitaskers.” However, often we are just doing a bunch of things poorly! Let’s buckle down, prioritize, and make sure we are taking care of what needs to be done in excellence! Want to learn more? Click [...]
- The Best Is Yet To Come by Chad Schap... — I firmly believe that if we are still here on the planet it’s because the best is yet to come. Our purpose here is still yet to be fulfilled. Let’s give it everything we’ve got to go forward and bless the world. Click Here to learn more about our memberships. About Latest [...]
- Guarding The Mind by Chad Schapiro — We often protect our things more than we protect our minds. It’s important to KEEP OUT the negative self limiting beliefs while we fight forward towards our goals. Thankful to Laurie Rubidge for her amazing lesson the other day with the rubber band. Don’t miss a word she says as she can change your [...]
- Tolerating Discomfort by Chad Schapir... — To get ahead we have to increase our productivity. That doesn’t happen as easy as we want it. We have to continually tolerate discomfort as we move forward. My amazing partner Laurie Rubidge has shown over and over that concept in her own life which is why she hits so many levels of success most [...]
- Raise Expectations by Chad Schapiro — One of the many keys to success is to always be pushing ourselves to raise the bar. The people we are leading are not only learning by our example but also basing their expectations on what’s possible by what they see in us. My partner Laurie Rubidge continues to raise her own efforts and [...]