It’s the New Year!! I know we are all excited to have the best year we have ever had thus far! In order for it to happen we need to change how we do things. We change how we do things by being teachable and putting the lessons into action! We are blessed with NLL because we have the best coach in my opinion for self development in the world of leadership in Laurie Rubidge. It’s time to not take that for granted but buckle down and commit to being open to the teachings so we can move forward and make this year be all that it can be! I’m ready! Are you?
New Year by Chad Schapiro
Chad is Co-Founder and Lead Trainer at NLL. He grew up in the Midwest, studied in London and graduated from a Big Ten University with several business degrees. He has been in business over 20 years and has been the CEO of a successful internet company for over 10 years.Chad has been involved with numerous charities and non profits around the globe for over 15 years. He currently resides in San Antonio, TX with his beautiful wife and daughters.
- Tolerating Discomfort by Chad Schapir... — To get ahead we have to increase our productivity. That doesn’t happen as easy as we want it. We have to continually tolerate discomfort as we move forward. My amazing partner Laurie Rubidge has shown over and over that concept in her own life which is why she hits so many levels of success most [...]
- The Importance to “Get Back Up&... — Hi All, Laurie Rubidge here, so grateful to have the opportunity to share this short video. This is a message very close to my heart. I am grateful for the inspiration of this particular subject for so many years of my life…..and grateful for people like Mr. Chad Schapiro who encourage me and countless [...]
- Raise Expectations by Chad Schapiro — One of the many keys to success is to always be pushing ourselves to raise the bar. The people we are leading are not only learning by our example but also basing their expectations on what’s possible by what they see in us. My partner Laurie Rubidge continues to raise her own efforts and [...]
- Close out August Strong….We Can... — Great day everyone! Thank you for listening to this weeks blog. I know the summer is coming to an end…Let’s make these last few days count….my business partner Mr. Chad Schapiro does this EVERY single day! I am so grateful to have his example in life to model after…I hope you enjoy today’s short video [...]
- Finding Leaders Is Hard by Chad Schap... — Chad Schapiro discusses how we all wish we could just snap our fingers and find amazing leaders to help forward our cause. People with problems will find you but to find the great people that can make an impact we have to be willing to go through the hard work. My partner Laurie Rubidge has worked [...]