For every goal that we may dream up there are going to be corresponding challenges that have to be overcome. My partner Laurie Rubidge not only teaches on having big goals but she knows first hand on how to fight through and make them happen. Pay close attention to everything she has to share! This video goes into some basics on bringing those challenges to light so we can figure out ahead of time on how best to overcome them.
Bring Light To Your Obstacles by Chad Schapiro
Chad is Co-Founder and Lead Trainer at NLL. He grew up in the Midwest, studied in London and graduated from a Big Ten University with several business degrees. He has been in business over 20 years and has been the CEO of a successful internet company for over 10 years.Chad has been involved with numerous charities and non profits around the globe for over 15 years. He currently resides in San Antonio, TX with his beautiful wife and daughters.
- Turn It Into A Game by Chad Schapiro — We often get so emotionally frustrated not going as fast as we want that we end up not putting our best foot forward towards our success. Our impatience with the learning curve gets us more focused on ourself than being a blessing to the others we are serving. We have to take some of the [...]
- Celebrate the People in Our Lives by ... — Hi Everyone, so excited to share this video with you! I am sharing one of the most important things we can do everyday….but before I do, I have to mention the most amazing partner Mr. Chad Schapiro that works so hard for NLL and OurGV day in and day out. I’m so grateful to him [...]
- Take Your Shot by Chad Schapiro — Personally I love sports and seeing great scoring happen. Some sports like hockey don’t put that many points up per game. The players need to be ready to be on top of their game for when their limited opportunities do come up. That relentlessness is what my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge shows and teaches [...]
- Experience vs. Failure by Laurie Rubi... — Hello Everyone, So excited to share this weeks vlog about the power of changing out ONE WORD in our vocabulary! Experience for the word Failure. SO POWERFUL to do! I also have to share that this next months VIP training will be lead by my amazing business partner Mr. Chad Schapiro. I hope you can [...]
- Fruit Of The Labor by Chad Schapiro — One of the many things I’ve learned from my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge is to embrace the grind, set goals, and when achieved HAVE FUN!! She loves to celebrate but always has the concept in mind that the fun is the “Fruit of the labor”. Too many of us want the “fruit” or the [...]