For every goal that we may dream up there are going to be corresponding challenges that have to be overcome. My partner Laurie Rubidge not only teaches on having big goals but she knows first hand on how to fight through and make them happen. Pay close attention to everything she has to share! This video goes into some basics on bringing those challenges to light so we can figure out ahead of time on how best to overcome them.
Bring Light To Your Obstacles by Chad Schapiro
Chad is Co-Founder and Lead Trainer at NLL. He grew up in the Midwest, studied in London and graduated from a Big Ten University with several business degrees. He has been in business over 20 years and has been the CEO of a successful internet company for over 10 years.Chad has been involved with numerous charities and non profits around the globe for over 15 years. He currently resides in San Antonio, TX with his beautiful wife and daughters.
- Know your destination by Laurie Rubid... — Great day Everyone! When I think of how often we run into people who don’t know exactly where they are heading, I was so encouraged to do this weeks blog. One person who knows EXACTLY where he is heading in every area of life and is SO focused to get there is my amazing partner [...]
- Keep It Interesting by Chad Schapiro — The grind can easily not be fun at all! To slog through failure after failure on our way to hitting goals that are sometimes so small that they don’t move the needle can be disappointing. We often are quite a ways away from making our dreams come true. My amazing partner Laurie Rubidge knows the [...]
- Dealing With Being Overwhelmed by Cha... — To get the results that my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge has is not easy. That probably does not even need to be said as we know it’s tough to create sales of millions and millions of dollars like she has. The reality of the success of her and people like her is they faced tough [...]
- Find a Detour By Laurie Rubidge — Thanks for taking a moment to watch! I love this message…and grateful to share with all of you! A quick note of thanks to my phenomenal partner Chad Schapiro who ALWAYS amazes me when I watch his video blogs! He is such a gift and I learn so much every time he trains! I hope [...]
- Accumulative Advantage by Chad Schapi... — Thank you to my amazing partner Laurie Rubidge for changing lives with Marwan Powell last Saturday at our VIP live streaming training! Don’t miss a word she says with our membership packages. This particular video is talking about the accumulative advantage that is gained with sometimes very small areas of productivity that grow in time [...]