I pray you are having a wonderful start of a new week! This weeks blog is a BIG one, because it can be very hard to do at certain times in our lives, especially in the “bad” days.
I know my business partner Chad Schapiro does this each and everyday in all aspects of life! It is such an important thing for us to stop and think about…..do we really… everyday…. believe in the “Good”.
I pray this video inspires you to do just that.
Have a great week everyone!
Believe in the “Good” by Laurie Rubidge
- Finding Leaders Is Hard by Chad Schap... — Chad Schapiro discusses how we all wish we could just snap our fingers and find amazing leaders to help forward our cause. People with problems will find you but to find the great people that can make an impact we have to be willing to go through the hard work. My partner Laurie Rubidge has worked [...]
- What Do We Do After Everyone Is Done?... — We often talk about the grind and how doing the little things over and over can help lead us to success. However, one of the keys to success is what someone does and how someone works after everyone else is finished for the day. I was taught years ago by my incredible partner Laurie Rubidge [...]
- Let’s Get Started! By Laurie Ru... — So many times we are waiting for the “right moment” to move on our dreams. I hope this video inspires you to “Go for it! My business partner Chad Schapiro is the epitome of “going for it” in life! I’m so grateful we all get a chance to be trained by his example each and [...]
- Boring Work by Chad Schapiro — To have the success like my partner Laurie Rubidge has is not over night nor all glitz and glamour. She’s had to work hard over and over countless hours of sometimes boring tedious processes to become the master she’s become. This video talks a little about learning to embrace that on our way to success!! [...]
- Investing in Our Future by Laurie Rub... — Great Day Everyone, I thought of the power of investing in our lives and how much it can change our lives for the better….I hope you enjoy this short clip. My business partner Chad Schapiro is ALWAYS setting this example, he invests strongly in everything around him that he is building. He inspires me daily [...]