In preparing to accomplish a goal, follow these 4 steps to help you achieve your goal quicker.
1. Have an unshakable confidence. You must believe that you will do it, no matter what! If you have to lean on “faking that confidence” then you need to. It is so important to sell ourselves and even more so others on the idea that we will accomplish this goal. It is very difficult to have others follow us without this unshakable confidence!
2. Excel in being uncomfortable. I don’t know one successful entrepreneur and leader that has not stepped out of their comfort zone. The more we do something we are uncomfortable with, the stronger we will become.
3. Keep moving towards your goal. Remove the word “quit” out of your mind and subconscious completely. It must not even be a thought. You must know from the start that everyone goes through tough times to accomplish great things. Allow the tough times to test our resolve of how strong we truly are.
4. Go in “all the way.” Whether we are part time or full time going towards our goal, we will never know our fullest potential unless we truly go in “all the way”.
Here’s to becoming unstoppable goal accomplishing powerhouses in the world!
God Bless and thanks for reading!
Latest posts by Laurie Rubidge (see all)
- Celebrate the People in Our Lives by Laurie Rubidge - March 15, 2017
- Experience vs. Failure by Laurie Rubidge - February 21, 2017
- What A Game!!!and 3 Words that Changed My Life before it! By Laurie Rubidge - February 8, 2017